Packaging Engineer to support R&D efforts and all packaging design projects. Responsibilities include:
- Review manufacturability of new packaging designs.
- Review and evaluate customer needs to create engineering specifications, design and process.
- Create packaging designs, protocols and specifications for new and existing products.
- Conduct testing of current packaging designs and materials.
Packaging Engineer candidates must have previous experience with:
- CAD design (Solidworks or Inventor)
- Design and development of packaging of medical device or pharmaceutical products
- Lean / Six Sigma training
*U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder required.