Energy Engineer with experience in energy auditing and designing energy efficiency measures for commercial and industrial facilities. Will conduct energy audits and assist in the design efforts for a variety of facilities including universities, office buildings, labs, and hospitals. Must be able to prepare calculations and documentation of energy efficiency measures.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in energy auditing, calculations, and report writing
- Experience commissioning new and existing facilities.
- Previous experience with building controls and equipment operating strategies
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of load calculation tools Building and Energy Codes
- Able to interpret client requirements, identify and address operating parameters and engineering problems
- Experience with LEED and other green building standards.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder required.