View all jobs
Mechanical EngineerNashua, New Hampshire
- This is a “hands on” position where you will be responsible for all aspects of product design,development, production, and on market product support.
- You will have the opportunity to see your designs being built and will work directly with shop personnel during fabrication, assembly and testing.
- This position requires someone that a solid background in mechanical design, plastic and electro mechanical design.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of SolidWorks and Solidworks PDM
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to work with people of all skills/abilities/trades
- Strong mechanical aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent at problem solving
- Detail focused
- Experience with mechanical/mechanism design
- Good understanding of the use and application of FEA
- Experience with large assembly design and fabrication methods
- Able to work both alone and as part of a team
- Willing to take ownership of a product/design and see it through to completion
- BSME or Masters degree required