Electronic Design Engineer to assist in the design, development, and testing of electronic parts, components, and assemblies.
Engineer should have experience with microprocessor, microcontroller and FPGA based digital design. In addition, Engineer should have hands-on knowledge of hardware development, including conceptual design, schematic design, PCB layout, troubleshooting and manufacturing. Any experience with digital and analog design preferred.
Experience testing and troubleshooting electrical circuit boards such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates should have 5+ years of related experience.
- OrCAD experience required.
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills required.
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder Required.