The Quality Engineer will ensure the quality of the parts produced meet all customer expectations. The Quality Engineer will proactively work to identify non-conformances and determine the root causes and develop solutions.
- Develop, apply and improve/maintain quality requirements and standards through all key processes; from receipt and incoming inspection of supplied components and assemblies, through manufacturing and shipment of product.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans and documentation. Recommend and implement enhancements to the quality management system that result in improved quality performance, increased customer satisfaction, and/or simplification of processes to reduce costs.
- Work closely with engineering to implement product improvements and design changes.
- Effectively use problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques; work with other engineers involved at the manufacturing level to ensure product quality and participate in Continuous Improvement Program.
- Lead continuous improvement teams and other activities to determine actions to improve the quality system and reduce the cost of quality
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering;
- 3 plus years’ working as a Quality Engineer within a manufacturing facility managing a certified quality management system Demonstrated results in leading Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) teams