Mechanical Engineer to provide design, development, analysis, and project support for electro-mechanical systems. Mechanical Engineer to become part of the engineering team responsible for the development of mechanical systems having requirements that include vibration & shock loads, thermal and high reliability.
- 5-8 years in a Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in solid modeling (SolidWorks preferred) and analysis. Experience with product data management systems.
- Experience participating in, and/or executing the design, analysis, development, fabrication, integration, verification and compliance processes.
- Experience in supporting teams on discrete design and development efforts.
- A background in opto-mechanical, electro-mechanical, thermal and/or structural systems development.
- Detail design work, including drawings and parts lists generation, geometric tolerancing, structural and thermal design and analysis, optical system structural architecture, electro-mechanical packaging, optical system fabrication and metrology design, precision mechanism design and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management, or other as it relates to the requirements of this position.
*U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder required.